Bitwalking

Bitwalking

With Bitwalking, you can generate currency by movement. A step is worth the same value for everyone - no matter who you are, or where you are.

Bitwalking is a new way to participate in the world. A technology that recognizes our human value. A new global currency generated by each of us, for all of us.

With the Bitwalking app you can generate Walking Dollars (W$) with every step you make. The app acts as your interface to the Bitwalking network allowing you to manage your account and operate directly from your phone.

--------------------------------------------------------------
FAQ

Q: How does it work?
A:  Our technology converts human movement to currency. 
Q: I am paid to walk? 
A: No, you generate money on your own. We provide the platform to make that happen.
Q: Is this technology free? 
A: Yes
Q: Can I generate money also by running or cycling?
A: Yes. Our technology models any human movement. Run, dance or shake your hands, thats up to you.  
Q: Where can I spend my Walking Dollars (W$)?
A: You can spend W$ at the Bitwalking Store, with our third party partners, and trade W$ with other users.
Q: Can I accumulate money?
A: Yes. Your W$ accumulate each day and remain in your account until transferred or spent.
Q: Can I transfer my Walking Dollars?
A: You can instantly transfer funds to anyone, anywhere.  
Q: Is this secure?
A. You’ll have complete control of your money and enjoy top security features.
Q: OK. How do I join?
A: Stay tuned.

download on playstore: playstore

A/N
comment for any questions!!

Comments

Popular Posts